Thursday, November 13, 2014

Seven Deadly Sins Tag

I was Tagged by Enchanted by YA  to do a seven deadly sins tag , so here goes


Greed - What is your most expensive book? What is your most inexpensive book?
Most expensive: Hmm, I’m not sure because I order all my books as soon as they come out and are around the same price. I’d say any book that is full price at around $17-25 dollars is the most expensive and that is a lot of books that I have that fall into that category

Most inexpensive:
 Aside from free books, anything that is .99 cents from the kindle store
Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Kelly Creagh. Her book Nevermore is my all time favorite book BUT it takes her forever to publish a book. I’ve been waiting for the last book in the Nevermore trilogy for 3 years!!!!
Gluttony - What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
One that I constantly reread is Hawksong by Amelia Atwater Rhodes. It’s a beautiful love story.
Sloth - What book have you neglected due to laziness?
A Game of ThronesIt’s just too big and it has dozens of characters.

Pride - What book do you talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Nothing really. I mean I do read books on dinosaurs and fossils but not for the purpose to sound intellectual.
Lust - What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?
Varen Nethers from Nevermore is my perfect guy. Mysterious at first, loving, caring, beautiful eyes (his are green), longish hair (more so in the front), toned, piercings, tattoos (he doesn’t have any but I love tattoos) and I wouldn’t mind if they wore eyeliner either.
Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Oblivion by Kelly Creagh. As I said I’ve been waiting for this book for 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment