Thursday, November 13, 2014

Creatures of the Night Tag

I was tagged by Enchanted by YA to do a Creature s of the Night Tag, where I recommend books that have certain creatures in it.

1. Vampire
Hands Down The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. Great book. 

2. Werewolf
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. Not everyone likes this book but for some reason I really did. 

3. Zombie
This one is a bit tricky because I'm not sure if the book is supposed to be with a character who is a zombie or a book that has zombies in them. 
Zombies in it~ Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard. This book is great. The heroine is awesome and not afraid to fight, teh action is great and the story is just overall superb. 

MC is a zombie~ Deadly Departed by Lia Habel is a great romance story where the guy is a zombie! and yes hes hot. 

Another great series where the MC is a zombie is the Zom-b series by Darren Shan. They are great quick gory books where the MC is a badass zombie.

4. Ghost
Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake. Scary S**t!

5. Witch/Warlock/Spellcaster
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood. Loved the story and the sister witches

Also loved Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan. 

6. Fairy/Fae
I'm not really into fairies and usually put a book down immediately when I see it has fairies in it. I dunno its just a turn off for me. BUT Julie Kagawa is one of my favorite authors and I read her fairy book The Iron King and really liked it. I've decided to continue that series.

7. Demon
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes. Nice paranormal romance. 

8. Angel
I really liked Fallen by Lauren Kate. I liked the idea of past lives and never ending romance. I did try to read Hush Hush but I didn't really like it. Another great angel and demon book is Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. She has such a great imagination.

9. Alien
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I don't read books with Aliens in them and this is the first one I've ever read,a few months ago and I'm glad that I loved it. 

10. Superpowered Humans
Nevermore by kelly Creagh. Varen has some stranges abilities involving dream worlds. 

11. Shapeshifters
This is not on the list but there is a shapeshifter book I'd highly recommend. That is Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck. One of my favorite books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment