Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A~Z Book Survey

I found this cute book survey on Stephanie's book blog, Bookfever

1.     Author you’ve read the most books from
R.L. Stine. I read all his Goosebump books as a kid as well as his fear street books. I still collect all the new Goosebump books!

2.    Best Sequel Ever:

3.    Currently Reading

4.    Drink of Choice While Reading
Water

5.    E-reader or Physical Book?
I gotta have my physical books. I love the feel of holding the book in my hand and turning the pages. I love the books in my bookshelves cause it makes my room look like a library

6.    Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In
High School
Hands Down, Varen Nethers from Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. I was exactly like him     (and still am) in High School. Goth, heavy metal music and all that. Hell I’d date him now! Lol

7.     Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I don’t read anything with fairies. I just
can’t do the fairy genre. I don’t really know why. I figured I try Kagawa’s
fairy book because she is such an amazing author. She’s one of my favorite   
authors and I love her Blood of Eden Series, Which are among my
favorite books. I figure if anyone can get me to like a fairy book it’s her.
And she delivered


9.    Important Moment in your Reading Life
The first time reading my favorite book, Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. It is an important moment because I read most of this book while keeping my dad company when he was home and fighting cancer. He didn’t want to be left alone and that day asked me to stay with him. So I sat next to him reading while he slept and rubbed his legs that were sore. This book holds more meaning to me because I got to read it while spending time with my dad before he passed away.

10.  Just Finished:

11.   Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
Anything with fairies. Just no…..( Except for Julie Kagawa’s Iron Fey Series). No Westerns either. I’m not really into mysteries or books with Aliens. Science Fiction yes but Aliens no

12.  Longest Book You’ve Read:
Probably The Dark Light by Sarah Walsh. It had like close to 500 pages

13.  Major book hangover because of:
Not sure what this means but I’m assuming it means a book that I stayed up late to read. That would be The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa

14.  Number of Bookcases You Own
5  and I need way more than that

15.  One Book You Have Read Multiple Times

16.  Preferred Place To Read
My Bed 

17.  Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve
read:
“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good
novel, must be intolerably stupid.” ~ Jane Austen
          and   
There is no friend as loyal as a book” ~Ernest Hemmingway

18.  Reading Regret:
That I wasted my time on Slice of Cherry and it's nasty author Dia Reeves (she's known to be rude which is a huge no no if you want people to buy your books). WORST. BOOK. EVER. I thing this is the only book that I gave the dreaded one star/F to and enjoyed doing it!!! 

19.  Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series)

20.  Three of your All-Time Favorite Books
Tiger’s Curse (actually the whole series) by Colleen Houck

21.  Unapologetic Fangirl/boy For

22. Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others
Nevermore 3 which is coming out sometime in 2014 . I can’t wait for the title and the cover and to devour this book!

23. Worst Bookish Habit:
skipping meals to continue a book

24.  X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the
27th book:

25.  Your latest book purchase

26.  ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late)

No comments:

Post a Comment